When we think about hospitals, we normally think about safe havens where nurses and doctors come together to perform heroic acts to treat us when we are sick and fix us when we are injured. A lot of the time, this is exactly what happens. But along with all of the good deeds and positive stories comes a variety of errors that are responsible for patient injuries and death. After all, hospitals and institutions are run by human beings, and human beings make mistakes. Hundreds of thousands of people die every year in the United States from preventable hospital errors, and countless others are seriously injured.
Examples of hospital errors that Cooper Law Group, PLLC, has been asked to investigate include:
- Failure to diagnose and misdiagnosis including cancer and cardiovascular
- Failure to follow up on diagnostic tests
- Transcription errors on lab results
- Prescription medication mistakes
- Failure of staff to alert physicians or to report results in a timely manner
- Poor patient handling
- Inadequate equipment such as broken wheelchairs
- Improper use of equipment such as Hoyer lifts
- Preventable falls
If you or a loved one feels you has been injured because of a hospital error or neglect, Cooper Law Group, PLLC, wants to listen to your story and answer your questions. Using the best medical experts and investigative techniques available to us, hospital error attorney Jeffrey Cooper will give you the best opportunity to win your case. At the same time, he will treat you with compassion and do everything in his power to help you get on with your life. To schedule a free consultation, call 203-902-0848, or contact Jeffrey Cooper online.